Cambridge Scholar Series is privately owned, and approved by the Punjab Textbook Board. This series is
SLO based and follows the national curriculum. Salient features of this series are:
- This series is designed to facilitate both the teachers and the students, that’s why vertical and horizontal linkages are included; in order to make things much more easier and comprehensible.
- Conceptual clarity is of paramount importance.
- Exercises are designed according to Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Inter Board Committee of Chairman has already decided that by 2020, exams will be SLO based. Which means that if the programme is already in place, it would just be like icing on the cake. Fortunately, the credit goes to the creators of this series, that they have already developed, published and distributed SLO based books. so, this series is just perfect for a new beginning. (SLO based)
- This series consists of books and workbooks.
- The individuality of this series comes from the fact that it is deeply rooted in its cultural and traditional values. It truly depicts the ideology of Islam and Pakistan. This series strictly follows the norms and standards of pakistani ideology.